Fridge - Stove - Washer/Dryer - Dishwasher - Garbage Disposal & More!(877) 722-8199
Get the best customer service.
Call now and schedule service.
Get a great rate.
As a homeowner or a landlord, you understand that Danbury appliance repair is a necessary aspect to ownership. As appliances age, certain parts tend to break faster than others, providing you with the ability to have the issue fixed and repaired rather than having to purchase an entire new unit.
There's nothing worse that when an appliance suddenly stops working for no apparent reason. This is very common and parts often wear out after a few years. The first thing our technicians will do is diagnose the problem and give you an estimate. After that you can choose to fix it or not. It's important to use a dependable company like TrueFix for appliance repair service in Danbury to ensure that your fridge or oven will last a long time after repairing it.
Here at TrueFix Appliance Repair we provide you with everything you need to know about the repair process. You will find helpful information about appliance repair costs as well as common problems with certain types of equipment. Give us a call at (877) 722-8199 to hire a professional appliance repairman in Danbury with years of experience.
Front load washing machines may leak from the door whereas top loading models may loose agitation and need a drive belt to be replaced. Repairing a washing machine in Danbury is more cost effective than purchasing a brand new unit, unless your machine is very old.
Dryer vents and ducts may need to be cleaned, repaired or replaced to help prevent fires. Regular service helps keep the machine running at its peak performance. If your clothes are taking longer to dry, then it may be a sign that you need to repair or service your dryer.
Ovens and stoves usually have minimal issues but when there are, they typically are associated with the heating coils on electric versions. If you choose to purchase a new unit or move into a new home, an appliance repairman in Danbury may be able to install the oven for you, especially if it is gas powered.
Common issues with dish washing machine include that the unit is making too much noise, it's leaking when on, or the unit doesn't drain at the bottom after a cycle.
Some common issues are that it is not cooling properly, the built in water dispenser isn't working, there is ice build up in the fridge portion or the refrigerator is suddenly too noisy. Danbury fridge repair is one of the most common types of appliances that get serviced. Proper maintenance will ensure the unit cools food properly for up to 15-20 years.
If your freezer isn't getting cold enough or your ice maker isn't producing ice we can diagnose and fix the problem.
Whether you have a gas or electric range, our highly recommended repairmen can fix any stove problem from all major brands.
Need to have an appliance repaired in Danbury? It can be stressful trying to find someone who is knowledgeable and certified to perform repairs. We have put together a list of things to keep in mind so that you can hire the right person for the job.
Below are some common questions and answers we get from our customers.
1. Is there an extra charge for weekend, evening or emergency appliance repair in Danbury? Some technicians do have a fee for these types of services so it is always important to ask if you are looking to have your appliance serviced after hours or on the weekend.
2. Is labor cost for an appliance repair by the hour? Typically no, most costs are for the entire job as a whole, including parts. A technician will provide you with a quote that will specify what the job entails.
3. Is there an appliance brand that you do not service? Most appliances can be serviced by our technicians. If you believe you may have one that will cause an issue, be sure to bring up the brand name when placing your service call.
4. Is there a warranty on appliance repair work in Danbury? Speak to your technician to find out exactly what is covered under warranty. Certified appliance repairmen in Danbury typically provide a warranty whereas a home diy handyman usually won't have a warranty in place.
5. Should I just buy a new appliance instead of repairing? In some cases it makes more sense to purchase a new model. If your appliance isn't very old and was still in good working condition, then it's a good idea to try to have an appliance repairman come and service the unit to try and save costs. Brand new appliances are often expensive so you should try to repair the unit first because making any large purchases. If the unit can't be fixed, the technician will inform you and provide you with any additional options.
6. Is there anything I can do to extend the life of my appliance? Whether your unit is new or has been used for a few years, you can extend the life of it by keeping it clean. Cleaning out appliances on a regular basis ensures it is able to perform properly.
7. How much does appliance repair cost in Danbury? Major appliance repair can cost anywhere from a few hundred dollars to even a few thousand. Most repairs aren't that expensive though, and you should expect to pay a few hundred dollars or less. Pricing varies greatly depending on the type of appliance and your specific problem.